Keeping it Clean
A Living Document that Changes as Our Business Does
Our Health and Safety Practices
Although we pride ourselves on always maintaining a high level of food safety, cleanliness, and sanitation throughout our operations, we’ve been especially vigilant since early March for the well-being of both our customers and our staff.
For your own peace of mind, we’d like to share with you some of the extra steps we’re taking to keep up with the precautions as recommended by local, state, and federal health officials:
1. Wearing face coverings at all times.
2. Fully sanitizing our high-touch areas, including POS systems, countertops, tables, chairs, doorknobs, etc. using products that meet EPA standards multiple times a day.
2. Requiring employees to stay home if they feel sick or fearful to come to work, with sick pay.
3. As always, providing fully stocked handwashing stations and sanitizer for our employees to clean their hands on a consistent and regular basis.
4. Installing approved air cleaners and UV lights in our HVAC systems.
Our Seating and Reservation Policies
Thank you to everyone who has dined with us throughout 2020.
We are closed for indoor dining as requested by Gov. Cuomo and will be until the restrictions are lifted.
We have also closed our outdoor dining for the winter.
We're still open for takeout, pickup, and delivery.
Follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to learn of when we'll be reopening with a Lobster Shack outdoors in 2021!
What We Ask of You, Our Beloved Guests
We cannot move forward without the support of our guests, and we can reduce the risk of a spike when we all follow the safety guidelines put forth by the CDC and WHO, so please help us continue to move forward by adhering to the following:
1. Wear face coverings at all times when you're inside of our restaurant--this includes the use of the restroom, and anytime you're interacting with our staff.
2. Wash/sanitize your hands frequently and thoroughly.
6. Avoid touching your face with your hands before or after interacting with any of our staff or our property.
7. We firmly ask that if you’re feeling unwell that you do not visit us at this time.