All About Outdoor Dining
A Living Document that Will Change as Our Business Does
Our Health and Safety Practices
Although we pride ourselves on always maintaining a high level of food safety, cleanliness, and sanitation throughout our operations, we’ve been especially vigilant since early March for the well-being of both our customers and our staff.
For your own piece of mind, we’d like to share with you some of the extra steps we’re taking to keep up with the precautions as recommended by local, state, and federal health officials:
1. Fully sanitizing our high-touch areas, including POS systems, countertops, tables, chairs, door-knobs, etc. using products that meet EPA standards multiple times a day.
2. Encouraging employees to stay home if they feel sick or fearful to come to work, with any accrued sick pay.
3. As always, providing fully stocked handwashing stations and sanitizer for our employees to clean their hands on a consistent and regular basis.
Our Seating and Reservation Policies
Due to limited capacity and our increased cleaning and sanitizing we have some new policies.
1. We’ll be accepting reservations for outside dining only from 5-9pm Mon-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
2. Outside of these times tables are available for our takeout customers on a walk-in basis.
3. We have a limited number of tables for 2 and 4. We’re not taking large party reservations at this time.
4. Tables will have a 1-hour time limit and will only be seated when the full party has arrived. If a party is not full and seated ten minutes after the reservation time, the table will be released.
5. We’re implementing a strict cancellation fee for all reservations that are cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Additionally, if you reserve for 4 people but only arrive with two people to dine, you will be charged the cancellation fee for the 2 guests that have cancelled.
6. We ONLY have 9 tables available to seat. We hope that you understand. As capacity increases we’ll relax these policies.
What We Ask of You, Our Beloved Guests
We cannot move forward without the support of our guests, and we can reduce the risk of a spike when we all follow the safety guidelines put forth by the CDC and WHO, so please help us continue to move forward by adhering to the following:
1. Wear masks when interacting with our staff, and at any time that you’re not seated at your table—if you’re waiting for your table, visiting the restroom, or moving about the area for any other reason.
2. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
3. Avoid touching your face with your hands.
4. We firmly ask that if you’re feeling unwell that you do not visit us at this time. Please contact us right away if you’ve fallen ill and have a reservation you’re concerned about canceling. 718-858-7650 ext. 1